Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Getting Ready for Halloween

Hallie is so excited for the upcoming holidays, she is always asking if we can go see Santa Claus or if she can wear her witch hat and get candy. I think it is cute, so I let her play in her witch hat, and of course her cousin Amelia had to have one too. They were so cute running around outside playing witches.



Matt and David have come up with a new game where they crawl towards each other really fast and Matt crawls right over David, and then they turn around and do it all over again. One day I was in the kitchen making dinner and I hear David laughing his head off, so I went around the corner to see what was going on and there they were doing this crawling thing, it was so funny.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute little witch! Our kids like to run around in their costumes too. Yay for being back in the blogging game!

    We totally need to get the kids together to play. Sorry we missed you last time you called it was a super busy day. I will give you a call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OKay best picture ever!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love your blog so much!!!!!! I am very excited to follow! I finally got mine up and running and was wondering if you want to come over and we could do our dinner group blog eh? love you!

    ReplyDelete