Thursday, December 31, 2009

Curtains for Hallie and Walking for David!

Rose came to visit me a couple of weeks ago and together we took on the project of girlifying Hallie's curtains. Together we came up with this, a white flower with a bunched center. The curtains turned out really cute, and Hallie loves them. One of the best parts came as a surprise, the sun shined through the stitching, which made the flowers glow. Later, I made some matching pillows for her bed, which Hallie and I both liked.


Baby David is growing so much, it is hard to see my baby turn into a little boy, but he is so adorable and has such a wonderful personality, I also enjoy it. He has finally taken his first steps. By steps I mean more than just one stumbling foot forward. This is a video of David right after he had walked to Matt for the first time.

3 comments:

  1. Hallie's curtains turned out so cute! And WOW David is quite the walker. Ruby still has moths before she will be walking ... but I am okay with that. How are you guys? It has been too long. We should get together soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! He is walking!!!!!!!!!!! Yahoo! By the way I saw the curtains and I thought you bought them!!!!!!!! They are so cute! I love them! Good for you and rose finishing projects! I need to finish some projects too....better get on that. Ha! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those curtains are so cute. Wow you are really crafty!

    ReplyDelete