Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A Very Merry Christmas

What a wonderful Christmas this year!!! Hallie and David are at the age that they understand the excitement and get into the spirit of it all. If I had to pick my favorite part, I would pick getting ready for Christmas. It began with Hallie begging to decorate, and as I have mentioned before, that is a real specialty of hers. She loves putting up decorations and getting in the spirit of the holidays. So finally the house was decorated, Christmas music was playing and treats were being made, but there was something missing...a ginger bread house. It was fun this year because just as we would finish one Christmas project, Hallie would come up with another. I am always a sucker when it comes to making fun memories, so when she suggested making ginger bread houses I couldn't say no. David and I saw the kits at the store and fell in love with the little train. We decided that he would decorate the train (with my help) and Hallie would do the house. It was a blast to create these little masterpieces with my children. They are the light of my life and make everyday an adventure. I am truly grateful for all the fun we had together and memories made this year.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment