Friday, December 3, 2010

David Turns Two

On November 13th David turned Two. At the age of two, David is a lot of things...Happy, he has one of the greatest smiles I have ever seen, it can cheer you up in a second. David LOVES sweets, and has a nose that can sniff them out anywhere, and I mean anywhere. He has a true passion for "Cars" (from the movie), motorcycles, 4 wheelers, and trucks. He drives them around all day long and won't go to sleep unless his bed is filled with all his favorite motor vehicles, oh and his favorite tractor blanket :-) . I think the final thing that would describe David at two is his love of the word momma. He will repeat it over and over and over until he gets what he wants. David is still learning to talk, so sometimes it is difficult to understand what he wants, but he is a determined little boy and he will take as much time as he needs to make sure I understand him. I truly love this boy, he is as sweet and lovable as I could ever ask for, Happy Birthday David!

No comments:

Post a Comment