Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Baby Achievements

David has just started to pull himself onto his knees. It is very exciting for us because Hallie as a baby never really went through the step of getting on the knees and rocking. He is really fun to watch, because every day he gets better at it and I know it won't be long before he starts to crawl.

Hallie is learning the words to songs now. It is the cutest thing to watch her sing, and out of the blue she will start to sing a song that I didn't even know she knew the words to. Like the other day she sang I am a Child of God from start to finish, I was astounded.

2 comments:

  1. Cindy, I can't get over how much your daughter looks like you! beautiful kids! so fun that you have a blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cindy! I'm so glad you like to read my blog! I really hope that I can get a bunch of Mom's involved so that we can all share comments and experiences. It's fun to see pics of your cute family. I like the one of you with you hat! You look great!

    ReplyDelete