Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Learning to Scoot

David is so cute, he is just learning how to scoot. He has been scooting himself into some pretty funny spots lately, and because he can't move forwards yet he is stuck until I move him. A couple of days ago, he was scooting a lot, and I had gone into the other room for something, when I came back he had backed himself half way under the couch. Hallie thought it was pretty funny too, she even tried to join him under the couch, but she did not fit. She is such a sweet big sister! Later that same day, Matt came home so I started making dinner and I heard David making some noises, so I went to check on him but I couldn't see him anywhere, so I followed the sounds and found him around the corner of the couch, behind his car seat playing with the diaper bag. It made Matt and I laugh, but I think David will be a much happier man when he learns how to scoot forward.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome!! I'm excited to be able to see your growing family!

    ReplyDelete