Saturday, June 27, 2009

Hallie and David have a great relationship, she is always running over to David and getting him laughing and squealing for her. One of my favorite things is when Hallie asks to hold baby D, it makes her happy, and David is a champ about it.


I thought everyone would appreciate this video as much as we do. Hallie loves her fruit snacks, I don't think a day goes by that she isn't begging for her "boot snacks". Matt captured this priceless video of Hallie just after a shower begging for some fruit snacks or as she calls them "boot snacks".





1 comment:

  1. How cute! Collin loves his fruit snacks too. Only he isn't so nice about asking for them. It usually involves a tantrum of kicking and screaming on the floor. He would eat the whole box in one sitting if I would let him. I stopped buying them because I was sick of the fits over them! Your kids are so cute!

    ReplyDelete