Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I took the kids to the "This is the Place" monument and we had a great time. Hallie loved the ice cream cone she got and had a great time riding on the train. She loved it so much that she did not want to get off when the ride was over. They had an area where the kids could go and pet baby animals, and Hallie really liked that. She really liked the baby lamb, and the bunny. Her favorite by far was the ride on the pony, she was literally giddy. She was so excited to ride the horse, that when it was over she pointed at the horse in front of hers and said she wanted to try that one now. If it hadn't of started pouring down rain, I would have let her do it again, but it got way too cold.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cindy! I totally didn't know that you had a blog and was so excited when I stumbled upon it! Your pictures turned out really cute. Looks like a fun day at the This Is The Place Park. It has been awhile since I have been there, I will have to visit again soon.

    ReplyDelete