Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A House for my Birthday!

Yay, we bought a house and we get the keys today, I am so excited. When Matt and I first decided to start looking, the housing market was at it's high and finding something decent was difficult. We have been looking for so long that I was beginning to think that the only thing changing was our expectations. Along the way we had a few good offers in, but nothing panned out until now. I wanted to share our excitement and send a picture. Wish us luck, we have a lot of moving to do now.


3 comments:

  1. THE TIME HAS FINALLY COME- WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU FOUR, WAITING HAS PAID OFF. LET US KNOW WHEN YOU MOVE SO THAT WE CAN PUT BENJAMIN TO WORK. LOVE YA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I am so excited for you guys. You should have Hallie come over and play so you can get some moving/unpacking done. Sophie and Collin would love to play with her. Such a cute house. I can't wait to see inside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your house is sooooo cute! COngrats. We love you guys

    ReplyDelete