Friday, July 10, 2009

Kid Updates

David's first crawl was last thursday, he as been working at it for a long time now, I was thinking it would happen any day now for about two weeks, but the wait is over. We captured some of it for everyone to see, so I hope you all enjoy this video as much as we do. (To view the video you must be at our actual blog site.)



Hallie has been working on learning new songs, and I think I mentioned how she sang I am a child of God for us out of the blue one day, so I captured it in a video today. I love this video, she is so cute in it.

I love my children so much watching them grow up so fast is really hard for me, but I can't help but be excited to see them hit such fun stages in their lives. I am truly blessed to be at home with them everyday, I couldn't imagine it any other way.

3 comments:

  1. I told you he would be crawling within 2 weeks! Way to go David. He is sooOo cute. I can't believe he is just a couple months older than Ruby. They grow up so fast. And how precious is Hallie singing I Am A Child Of God. Both of your kids are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those videos are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are sooooo adorable! I could squish them! =)

    ReplyDelete